Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dad & Dad


Dad with my father-in-law at my wedding.

I LOVE this pic!
They both look soooo cute!

Just before the pic was taken my father-in-law said to my dad something like "will you marry me where's my engagement ring!!!!" hehe!

My father-in-law deserves a whole blog dedicated to him as well. He's got some super duper powers cos he does so mch paathh (prayers)!!! (im not jst saying this to score brownie points with my in-laws!LOLOLOL!!)
A highly spiritual soul with a solid unshakable faith in the Almighty. He has a particular reverence to Baba Nand Singh Ji. When I got married - he presented to me Babaji's 'janum sakhi' - this is an account of Babaji's amazing 'adventures'. These stories are incredible - almost unbelievable. The best website I have come across is for this is http://www.babanandsinghsahib.org/main.htm

Please share with me any more knowledge you have about Babaji (so i can impress my father-in-law next time we talk about him!hehe!)

1 comment:

Jatlee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.