Wednesday, February 08, 2006


I sat there silently. Mesmerised. Stunned. Struck with awe.
It was almost as if nothing else existed, only Guru Maharaj sitting majestically on his throne. I shut my eyes, in an effort to shut out the rest of the world, to enhance my sense of hearing, my sense of being. They say the best things in life come free, that was certainly one of the best things in my life, and I had paid not an iota. I heard it crisp, vibrant, full of the Gurus ras and mithas, his bow dancing with joy, emanating the most beautiful blissful sounds. Raag Kalyan, he informed me, with a humble smile and twinkle in his eye.
Beauteous is my Guru, who has blessed me with most bountiful gifts, the gift of hearing, the gift of appreciation, the gift of life.
Beauteous is my Guru, for he has blessed this little boy with the gift of music and the soul of a saint!

Waheguru

3 comments:

Jatlee said...

My god! hum moorakh tum chatar sianey!! hum nirgun too daata!

Anonymous said...

Waheguru.

Preet said...

No disagreements there! :o)